These mini spinach calzones are easy to make and are perfect to serve as a side dish or appetizer! Even my picky eaters devoured every bite!
Mini Spinach Calzones Recipe
These mini spinach calzones are easy to make and are a perfect side dish or appetizer!
- 13.8 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 5 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 2 Tablespoons green onion chopped
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray onto a clean surface and roll out pizza dough into a 15" square. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut pizza dough into 25 3-inch squares.
- In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, green onion, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spoon a teaspoon of spinach filling in the middle of each square and fold over into a triangle.
- Use a fork to press along the edges of the triangle and seal closed.
- Place mini calzones onto prepared baking sheets.
- Brush egg white on the top of each mini calzone and sprinkle on remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Calories: 151 kcal · Carbohydrates: 25 g · Protein: 8 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 3 mg · Sodium: 501 mg · Potassium: 115 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 2117 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 95 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet