Serves: 8 people
Mini Corn Dog Muffins Recipe
Homemade cornbread muffins filled with hot dogs to make one recipe even your kids will love!
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 all-beef hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Add in the eggs and buttermilk and whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking soda, cornmeal, flour, and salt, and stir to combine.
- Whisk dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir well.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray, and spoon 1 Tablespoon of batter into each mini muffin cup.
- Cut hot dogs in to 1-inch pieces. Place one piece of hot dog into the middle of each cup.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
- Cool in mini muffin tin for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 502 kcal · Carbohydrates: 42 g · Protein: 12 g · Fat: 32 g · Saturated Fat: 15 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 106 mg · Sodium: 940 mg · Potassium: 213 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 15 g · Vitamin A: 463 IU · Calcium: 53 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Mini Muffin Tin