I made these cupcakes for a church party and they were gone before I even got to eat one! Luckily, I had enough ingredients on hand to make them again. They were so good!
Snickers Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box devils food cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Caramel Buttercream Frosting:
- ½ cup butter softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- caramel sauce
- Snickers Unwrapped Bites halved
- mini chocolate chips
- chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix, pudding, sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla. Beat for a few minutes, until well combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, caramel sauce and salt. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until fluffy. If your frosting is too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- Spread or pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
- Top cupcakes with a drizzle of caramel sauce, candy, chocolate chips and peanuts.