If you love BLT sandwiches, then you will love these bite sized bits of deliciousness. They are a labor of love, but worth every minute after you pop one in your mouth.
It’s the perfect appetizer for a party, shower, or the big game. They won’t last long, so you better plan on making a double batch.
They come together in a matter of minutes, and they will go fast. Trust me. They didn’t last for more than 15 minutes when I made them for a Christmas party.
what could I replace the croutons with?
I love the garlic croutons with this recipe, but if you don’t have any on hand, or don’t like them, you could use many different things.
We highly recommend using a crumbled Ritz cracker, or some type of crumbly cracker that isn’t too thick. Wheat Thins might be a little too dense for this recipe, to get a good crumble out of.
We recommend Ritz or Club Crackers, for the best results.
what could I replace the cream cheese with?
Cream cheese and mayo are called for in this recipe, which isn’t extremely healthy for you. Luckily they are just bite size and won’t do too much damage to your figure (unless you eat the whole batch, which I wouldn’t blame you?)
You could easily replace them with a ranch seasoning packet, and some plain Greek yogurt. They mixture will be a little more thin and liquidy, but would work just as well.
The taste will also still be there, just a unique texture.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
looking for more delicious appetizers? here are a few of our favorites:
- Turkey Cranberry Meatballs
- Baked Potato Wedges
- Cheesy Refried Bean Bake
- Zucchini Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Mini BLT Bites Recipe
- 36 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup cheese and garlic croutons crushed
- Cut off the tops of each cherry tomato. Run a small paring knife around the edge and with a small spoon, scoop out the center of each cherry tomato. I used a small baby spoon. Slice off a very thin layer on the bottom (stem side) of each cherry tomato so that they will stand up. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl add the cooked and crumbled bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, parsley, green onions, and parmesan cheese.
- With a small spoon, fill each cherry tomato. Dip the tops lightly in the crushed croutons.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.