As of yesterday, it is OFFICIALLY fall! That means it’s time to break out the cozy sweaters, have a bonfire or two, carve a few pumpkins, go for a hayride – and of course – enjoy a few of our favorite fall treats!
To me, it doesn’t get much better than toasted marshmallows during this chilly season. In honor of Marshmallow Week, I’ve created these Marshmallow Pumpkin Bars inspired by the cool fall weather.
These Marshmallow Pumpkin Bars are a new favorite for the season! With the chocolate chips and marshmallows on top, they are gooey and delicious!
Marshmallow Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugars, oil, and pumpkin until completely combined.
- In a separate, small bowl - mix together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, and then the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a baking sheet (15x10x1) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool completely.
- Top with marshmallows, and broil in the oven for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. (Be sure to watch them closely so they don't burn).
- Let them cool completely and then serve.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Recipe adapted from our Gingerbread Cookie Bars