This time of year always seems to get extremely stressful. So many things going on, so many places to be, and the cold weather doesn’t help!
The last few years I’ve remembered just a few days (okay weeks) too late to get something cute and festive ready for my neighbors as a Christmas gift.
I was inspired by our all time favorite Tigger Tails from Disneyland to create these Christmas marshmallow pops! They can be made for any occasion really, but I couldn’t turn down the cute Christmas sprinkles at the grocery store.
How to Make Marshmallow Pops
At first glance, these may seem a little time consuming, but they are far from it! Here’s how to make your marshmallow pops in just a few simple steps:
- Stack three marshmallows onto a skewer or sucker stick, pushing them up against each other to avoid gaps.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove caramels from packaging and microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted.
- Spoon caramel over marshmallows, twisting to coat your marshmallow pops.
- Place onto parchment paper and let cool completely in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl, in 20 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted.
- Dip caramel covered marshmallows into chocolate covering all ends.
- Place marshmallow pops onto parchment paper. Sprinkle with desired toppings and let cool until completely set up.
Toppings for Marshmallow Pops
These can be made to please any sweet tooth! Start with milk chocolate, dark, or white, and add your favorite toppings. Here are a few we’ve tried and loved:
- Chopped peanuts
- White chocolate (or colored) to drizzle
- Shredded coconut
- Crushed candy canes
- Reese’s pieces
- Peanut butter drizzle
Christmas Gift Ideas for Neighbors and Friends
Need a few more ideas for Christmas gifts? Here’s what we’ll be delivering to our neighbors and friends this year!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
In this video we’re showing you how to make our favorite EASY Peppermint Oreo Truffles, another great gift idea!