In Utah, March is still a little chilly which gives me a few extra weeks to eat some delicious, hearty soup before it warms up. This soup is so easy to make and is packed full of flavor!
Santa Fe Soup Recipe
This Santa Fe Soup is so easy to make and is packed full of flavor!
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 43.5 ounces diced tomatoes 3 (14.5 ounce) cans, undrained
- 15 ounces pinto beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces black beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces corn 1 can, undrained
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix 1 packet
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning 1 packet
- Tortilla Strips for garnish
- Sour Cream for garnish
- In a large pot, brown meat and drain.
- Add tomatoes, pinto beans, black beans, corn, ranch dressing mix, and taco seasoning.
- Simmer on low heat for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 407 kcal · Carbohydrates: 64 g · Protein: 35 g · Fat: 4 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 42 mg · Sodium: 892 mg · Potassium: 1325 mg · Fiber: 17 g · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 1004 IU · Vitamin C: 26 mg · Calcium: 120 mg · Iron: 6 mg
- large pot
- Wooden Spoon
Questions & Reviews