Be sure to try our delicious Halloween Brownie Cupcakes Recipe. We put a Halloween twist on one of our favorite cupcakes. We love our Valentine’s Day Neapolitan Cupcakes, so turning them into a Halloween dessert added a spooky twist to our family party!
The kids loved these bright orange Halloween Brownie cupcakes with a brownie bottom. You will love our buttercream frosting. These cute cupcakes are a must for your Halloween party!
Here are more fun Halloween recipes for you:
- Halloween Graveyard Pudding Cups
- Easy Candy Corn Fudge
- Melted Witch Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Monster Munch Chex Mix
- Spooky Witch Finger Cookies
Halloween Brownie Cupcakes Recipe
- 18.4 ounces brownie mix I used Pillsbury chocolate fudge for a 9 x 13 pan
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 15.25 ounces vanilla cake mix I used Betty Crocker
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon orange food coloring about 12-15 drops
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup sprinkles optional topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake tin with paper cupcake liners.
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions. With the Pillsbury brand brownie mix, blend together brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs. Stir together just until incorporated. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the vanilla cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix on low speed until blended. Then stir in your food coloring.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/3 of the way with brownie batter. I was able to fill about 22 cupcakes.
- Then carefully spoon orange cake batter on top of the brownie batter to fill muffin cups 2/3 full. (I had leftover cake batter) You can make regular cupcakes with the extra cake batter if you want.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes. Just until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter, shortening and vanilla. Then add in milk and powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Mix together until light and fluffy. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and add sprinkles to the top.
- Cupcake Baking Tin
- Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
- Large Mixing Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
MAKE YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT MEALS!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews