I Love Taco Salad! I tried this at a party and I was so excited to find a recipe that matched it. This salad is so delicious with the perfect taste of Sweet -n- Spicy!
Related Recipe: If you like this recipe make sure to try our 20 Minute Taco Salad Casserole!
Sweet -N- Spicy Taco Salad Recipe
This taco salad is so delicious with the perfect taste of Sweet -n- Spicy!
- 2 ripe tomatoes diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce washed, drained and shredded
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 7 ounces taco flavored tortilla chips 1 bag, crushed
- 1 cup salsa
- sour cream optional
- cheddar cheese optional
- tortilla chips to serve
- Cook the ground beef and onions on the stove top.
- When it is finished cooking, take off the stove top and mix in your tomatoes and Catalina Dressing.
- Just before serving, add salsa (I like mine spicy), mixing well to combine with other ingredients.
- Serve over tortilla chips and lettuce. Top with sour cream and cheese if desired.
Calories: 428 kcal · Carbohydrates: 43 g · Protein: 21 g · Fat: 19 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 47 mg · Sodium: 1021 mg · Potassium: 707 mg · Fiber: 4 g · Sugar: 17 g · Vitamin A: 1002 IU · Vitamin C: 10 mg · Calcium: 102 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Large Skillet
Adapted from Food Network
Questions & Reviews
Sinea Ducks ?n a Row
Happy Valley Chow