Something about summer makes me want to eat fruit all day every day! This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family’s favorites treats during the summer. You don’t have to turn your oven on, and you don’t have to feel guilty about eating it! Plus, you can add any fruit or toppings you’d like, that’s the beauty of pizza 😉
Watermelon Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 1 watermelon
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 4 kiwi fruit
- 6 ounces blueberries
- Slice Your watermelon in half horizontally.
- Cut 2 (one-inch thick) circle slices out of each half of the watermelon, set aside extra watermelon
- Pat the top of each slice dry with paper towels
- In a bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Evenly spread mixture over both slices of watermelon
- Top with your strawberries, kiwi fruit, and blueberries.
- Mixing Bowl