We hope you all had a Merry Christmas! But if you are like me, you have probably eaten WAY too much… but it sure was good going down. My husband found this meal and then we added our own ingredients to make it healthier. It is one of our favorites and it is super easy! Enjoy!
Try our Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings recipe HERE!
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 medium potatoes peeled and cubed (sweet potatoes are yummy too!)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 red apple cubed
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 (10oz) packages refrigerated biscuit dough torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, soup, onion, potatoes, carrots, and apple into the slow cooker. Mix around so everything is covered by the soup mix.
- Then pour in your 1/2 cup of apple juice and put the lid on.Cook on High 5 to 6 hours or low 6 to 8 hours.
- About 45 minutes before serving, turn slow cooker to High (if is isn’t already) place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker and put the lid back on. Cook until dough is no longer raw in the center.
- Slow Cooker