I love anything funfetti flavored, so I knew I had to make a cookie with all the delicious flavor of my favorite cake! These cookies are easy to make and my whole family devoured them! You could easily switch out the different sprinkles you use for different holidays for a cute party treat!
Funfetti Cookies Recipe (From Scratch)
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup colored sprinkles or Jimmies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and almond extract.
- Fold in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and mix until well combined.
- Fold in sprinkles until evenly distributed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet