how far in advance can i make them?
This recipe is best when served fresh, and recently prepared. However, you can make them ahead of time if needed. We recommend making them and eating them within 24 hours or else the bread will start to get a little soggy, and it will lose it’s shape.
You could also make the puff pastries, as well as the other ingredients, and not layer them until serving.
The ingredients on their own are good for a few days. Then you can just assemble them, before serving.
If you have leftovers, we recommend putting them in an airtight container, and storing them in the fridge.
watch how to make another light and refreshing strawberry dish, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
This Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad, is so light and delicious. Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more strawberry recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Easy Strawberry Napoleon Recipe
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 (3.4ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip whipped topping
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ⅓ cup almonds sliced
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw folded pastry sheet for 20 minutes.
- Open sheet and cut along folds to make three equal strips; halve each strip to make six rectangles.
- Space apart on baking sheet. Bake in center of oven about 15 minutes until well browned and baked through. Remove to rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk pudding mix, milk, and extract for 2 minutes; fold in whipped topping and blend thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate.
- Carefully split each piece of pastry in half horizontally.
- Cover bottom halves with almonds, then pudding mixture and sliced strawberries, dividing equally. Cover with pastry tops. Dust with powdered sugar.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!