Cookie Grasshopper Pie
Big Day tomorrow! Don’t forget to wear green! And while you are at it, you can celebrate by making this Cookie Grasshopper Pie! It is so easy to make and tastes delicious!
- 1 Oreo cookie Crust
- 6 oz of Cool Whip
- 16 Grasshopper Cookies (crushed)
- 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz of light Cream Cheese
- With beaters cream the Cream Cheese, Condensed milk and color with 3 drops of green coloring.
- Fold in cool-whip and crushed cookies. Pour it into crust.
- Garnish with more crushed cookies and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Six Sisters Stuff