This is probably the easiest meal I have ever prepared and I had dinner made in less than 20 minutes! That makes this pregnant lady one happy gal!
If you like these buffalo chicken quesadillas, you’ll love our slow cooker buffalo chicken chili. an easy dump and go recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
This is probably the easiest meal I have ever prepared and I had dinner made in less than 20 minutes!
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles for garnish
- Heat a nonstick griddle or pan to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken and buffalo sauce until chicken is completely covered.
- Place a flour tortilla on heated griddle, sprinkle on 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup buffalo chicken and place second tortilla on top.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tortilla is golden brown, turning over halfway through. Repeat three times.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
- Garnish quesadillas and ranch dressing with blue cheese crumbles.
Calories: 342 kcal · Carbohydrates: 17 g · Protein: 19 g · Fat: 22 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Cholesterol: 60 mg · Sodium: 1066 mg · Potassium: 169 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 2 g · Vitamin A: 269 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 274 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Mixing Bowl