It was my husband’s birthday last week and to celebrate he wanted something….well… anything without frosting. Sadly we don’t share the same love of buttercream frosting. So I decided to make this Angel Lush Cake and he loved it! It was light enough for him and I still got my fix for some cake! 🙂
Easy Angel Lush Cake Recipe
This Angel cake is light and FULL of flavor!
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple 1 can, in juice, undrained
- 1.5 ounces Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding 1 package
- 1 cup Cool Whip Whipped Topping thawed, (light works great!)
- 1 round Angel Food Cake cut horizontally into 3 layers
- fresh strawberries
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Put mixture in the fridge for a couple of minutes
- Stack cake layers on plate, filling layers and topping with pudding mixture. - Make sure that you save enough pudding for the top layer.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with berries just before serving.
Calories: 149 kcal · Carbohydrates: 35 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 1 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 207 mg · Potassium: 125 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 23 g · Vitamin A: 41 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 46 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Medium Bowl
- Rubber spatula
Recipe from Kraft Foods