Last year I made these Crock Pot Nut Clusters for all of my neighbors and they LOVED them. So this year I thought I would change things up a little bit. These Peppermint Nut Clusters are delicious and definitely neighbor gift worthy!
Serves: 24 people
Peppermint Nut Clusters Recipe
These Peppermint Nut Clusters are delicious and definitely neighbor gift worthy!
- 15 ounces Hershey's Candy Cane Peppermint Kisses unwrap them
- 15 ounces dry roasted peanuts lightly salted
- 2 peppermint candy canes crushed
- Turn slow cooker on low and add the unwrapped kisses and peanuts
- Cook for 15 minutes then stir. If it isn't all the way melted, continue cooking it in the slow cooker until it is.
- Once the kisses are melted, mix it all together.
- Spoon mixture into miniature muffin liners and sprinkle them with crushed candy canes. Let let sit until hardened. Store in an airtight container up to a week.
Calories: 192 kcal · Carbohydrates: 15 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Cholesterol: 4 mg · Sodium: 135 mg · Potassium: 117 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 11 g · Calcium: 43 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Questions & Reviews