These are an easy dessert to whip up when you’re in a hurry. They are soft and chewy like a brownie but look like a cookie! If you’re a brownie lover, then you’ll definitely love these cookies!
Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Cookies
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 21 ounce box brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 Tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup nuts(chopped) - optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Drop mix from a teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Once cookies have lost their gloss, yet still feel soft to the touch, remove from oven. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE COOKIES. Let cool 1 minute, then remove to racks to finish cooling.
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Six Sisters Stuff