These are an easy dessert to whip up when you’re in a hurry. They are soft and chewy like a brownie but look like a cookie! If you’re a brownie lover, then you’ll definitely love these cookies!
Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe
These are an easy dessert to whip up when you're in a hurry. They are soft and chewy like a brownie but look like a cookie!
- 12 ounce box brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate)
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 6 Tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cups chopped nuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Drop mix from a teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Once cookies have lost their gloss, yet still feel soft to the touch, remove from oven. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE COOKIES.
- Let cool 1 minute, then remove to racks to finish cooling.Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Calories: 198 kcal · Carbohydrates: 18 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 13 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 14 mg · Sodium: 48 mg · Potassium: 81 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 10 g · Vitamin A: 25 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 14 mg · Iron: 1 mg