My husband and I are HUGE Red Robin fans! Seriously, what is better than delicious burgers and bottomless fries?! I bought my husband a grill for Father’s Day and decided we better break it in right. We whipped these burgers up and they were amazing!
Copycat Red Robin Banzai Burger Recipe
- 1⅓ pounds ground beef
- 4 pineapple rings
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns with sesame seeds
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Form ground beef into 4 equal sized patties.
- Pour one cup of teriyaki sauce in a container and let hamburger patties marinate for at least thirty minutes.
- Pour the second cup of teriyaki sauce in a bowl and let pineapple rings marinate for at least thirty minutes.
- Remove hamburger patties from teriyaki sauce and grill on high heat until you reach desired doneness.
- Melt cheese on top of hamburgers while still on the grill.
- Grill pineapple rings on medium heat for one minute on each side.
- Spread 1/2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise on each half of each hamburger bun.
- Place tomato slices on the bottom buns and top with hamburger patties.
- On top of each hamburger patty, place pineapple rings and shredded lettuce.
- Top with top half of hamburger buns.
- Serve with extra teriyaki sauce.
- You could also try this recipe using Chicken
- Marinating Container
- Mixing Bowl