We want to share with you the perfect Muddy Buddies recipe of all time! This is the “go to” treat for a day at the pool, camping, cookout, or a snack for the parade and fireworks!! It’s one of our favorite treats! They are loaded with peanut butter and chocolate of course! We threw in some dry roasted peanuts and white chocolate chips! Muddy Buddies can’t get any better than this! Your family will thank you! You can whip these up in a few minutes and nibble all day!
Related Recipe: Make sure to try our White Chocolate Chex Party Mix!
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MUDDY BUDDIES RECIPE
- 12 cups rice chex cereal
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 cups M&M's
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- Line 2 cookie sheets with foil or waxed paper. Place 6 cups of rice chex cereal in a large bowl. In a small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips about 1 minute or until chips can be stirred smooth. Pour melted chips over the cereal in the bowl. Stir gently until they are evenly coated. Spread mixture in a single layer on one of the cookie sheets. Refrigerate 5 minutes until set.
- Repeat the above directions using 6 more cups of cereal and melting the peanut butter chips. Refrigerate 5 minutes until set.
- Gently break up coated cereal into a large bowl. Add M & M's and peanuts. Stir gently to combine. Store in airtight container.
Recipe from: Chex Recipes