Cheesecake and chocolate are always favorites at our house. This recipe puts the two of them together perfectly.
I have loved cheesecake from a young age, and it has always been my favorite dessert. I have also always had a love for brownies. So when I came across this recipe, it was fate.
I knew that this recipe, would be my new favorite food, and sure enough, it is still my number one dessert of choice.
If you have a sweet tooth, this is the next recipe you need to make. Don’t let them intimidate you, they are so easy to make, and full of delicious brownie and cheesecake flavor.
You’re family and friends will thank you too. That is, if you share them. No judgement if you keep them to yourself.
Is there a no-bake cheesecake layer I could make instead?
If you are running low on time, you could easily make a no-bake cheesecake layer.
However, you still need to cook the brownies, to be sure they are cooked all the way through.
You then need to let them cool completely, before adding the cheesecake layer, or else it will melt the cheesecake layer, and ruin the texture.
If you are looking for a no-bake cheesecake recipe, we recommend trying our Low Fat No Bake Cheesecake recipe. It is so easy to make, and spreads great over brownies.
We do recommend the baked cheesecake, because it is a little thicker and has a more cheesecake texture, but the no bake is more creamy and soft. Both would be delicious.
Have you seen our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
How to get a clean cut brownie:
There are three things to know to get a perfectly clean-cut brownie.
- Cool your brownies completely before cutting (chilled in the refrigerator is even better!).
- Use a sharp knife. A lot of problems in the kitchen can be solved by using a really good knife.
- Run your knife under warm-hot water before cutting.
- Wipe your knife on a paper towel, or cutting board edge, after each cut if frosting has accumulated.
- You may need to re-heat your knife in the hot water throughout the cutting process, for best results.
Watch how to make our other favorite brownie recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We also test each one of our recipes, before posting it, so you know they are picky eater approved.
We love our brownie recipes, and it’s hard to pick a favorite, but this one is definitely up there. Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies, here:
Looking for more delicious brownie recipes? Here are our favorites:
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies
- Better Than Anything Brownies
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- Texas Sheet Cake Brownies
- Rocky Road Brownies
- Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- 10 Tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¾ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan with foil long enough to hang over on two sides, making it easier to remove from pan once baked. Spray pan and foil.
- In microwave, melt butter and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, until smooth (stir every 30 seconds).
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, and vanilla with the sugar. Slowly add in the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- In small bowl, sift together cocoa, salt and flour. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over brownie batter. Using a sharp knife, slowly swirl together the layers slightly.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until just set and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before eating.
- 9 x 9 Inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl