These Chicken Fajita Enchiladas are my new favorite! We love regular fajitas, but these are going to be our new way of eating them! Yummy!
Serves: 10 people
Chicken Fajita Enchiladas Recipe
We love regular fajitas, but these are going to be our new way of eating them! Yummy!
- 1 can Reduced Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 10 tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet heat your oil and add your onion and peppers. Cook them on medium high heat until they are tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup and enchilada sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of remaining soup mixture, chicken, onions, peppers and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Calories: 256 kcal · Carbohydrates: 23 g · Protein: 16 g · Fat: 11 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Cholesterol: 40 mg · Sodium: 732 mg · Potassium: 324 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 5 g · Vitamin A: 867 IU · Vitamin C: 26 mg · Calcium: 153 mg · Iron: 2 mg