If you are trying to eat a little healthier this Avocado Baked Egg Recipe is for you. The thing I love about this recipe is that it will keep you full all the way until lunch! Don’t let the baked avocado scare you. It was delicious!!!
Avocado Baked Egg Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- ½ lemon squeezed
- sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Scoop out the inside of the avocado leaving 1/2" inch rim.
- Break the egg into the avocado. Don't worry if the whites spill over, just clean the sides and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle lemon juice, salt, and pepper over both avocado halves.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the yolks set.
- Please put some foil on your cookie sheet for a MUCH easier clean up!
- Baking Sheet