My kids are crazy about pasta! I don’t think they’ve ever met a noodle they didn’t like. My husband and I made our Baked Veggie Egg Rolls for dinner this week and served it with this Easy Chicken Lo Mein. It made for one delicious dinner!
Easy Chicken Lo Mein Recipe
- 8 ounces lo mein noodles
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth 1 can, divided
- 2 celery stalks sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- Prepare lo mein noodles according to package directions; set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce and all but the reserved 3 Tablespoons over chicken broth.
- Add the celery and onion and cook for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 3 Tablespoons of chicken broth; stir into the vegetable mixture to thicken.
- small bowl