This pregnancy has been full of crazy cravings. Everyone told me that I’d be way more hungry when pregnant with a boy, and they were NOT wrong. I have been obsessed with buffalo sauce on EVERYTHING – eggs, sandwiches, you name it, I’ve probably tried it with buffalo sauce on it. I thought it might be a fun to switch up our pizza routine with (you guess it) buffalo chicken, and it turned out pretty tasty!
This is a great recipe to use up leftover chicken, but you can use rotisserie chicken, or pre-grilled frozen chicken, too (I used Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips this time around because I already had them on hand).
Whether you do pizza night with your own dough (we like THIS recipe), or use a pre-made kind (that’s what I did this time around!) – it still tastes great.
if you like this buffalo chicken pizza, you’ll love our slow cooker buffalo chicken chili. an easy dump and go recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 13 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup buffalo sauce divided
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1½ cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled and diced
- 2 green onions diced
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake pizza dough on a greased cookie sheet for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce and 3 Tablespoons buffalo sauce. Spread on top of pizza dough. Top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- In another small bowl, mix together chicken and remaining buffalo sauce. Sprinkle over top the cheese, then top with green onions and bleu cheese (optional).
- Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and the crust starts to brown.
- Serve warm.