My family loves Muddy Buddies, but I thought it was time we tried something a little different! I love Reese’s and white chocolate, so I knew the combination would make the perfect snack. They were delicious! I had to throw half the batch away to keep myself from eating them all day while my husband was at work. They are that addicting!
Serves: 8 people
White Chocolate Reese’s Muddy Buddies Recipe
If you love Reese’s and white chocolate, this combination makes the perfect snack.
- 9 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 3 cups White Chocolate Reese's Miniatures (1 small bag)
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup Reese's pieces candy
- Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter cups and butter on high for 1 minute then stir.
- Continue to microwave and stir your peanut butter cups and butter in 30 second increments until it can be stirred smooth.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, gently stirring until evenly coated. Pour into a large, resealable plastic bag. Add powdered sugar and seal bag closed. Shake until well coated.
- Spread coated cereal onto waxed paper to cool. Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top. Store in an airtight container.
Calories: 859 kcal · Carbohydrates: 114 g · Protein: 14 g · Fat: 41 g · Saturated Fat: 17 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 22 mg · Sodium: 726 mg · Potassium: 459 mg · Fiber: 6 g · Sugar: 81 g · Vitamin A: 799 IU · Vitamin C: 7 mg · Calcium: 205 mg · Iron: 11 mg
Questions & Reviews