Hot dogs just got a whole lot better. These Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs will be a HUGE with the men in your life and with your kids!
Related Recipe: Don’t miss out on these Loaded Hot Dogs!
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs Recipe
- 12 strips bacon
- 12 beef hot dogs
- 18 ounces bbq sauce
- 12 hot dog buns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat up grill to medium heat.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around your hot dog and secure it on each end with a toothpick.
- place on the grill for 2 minutes and then turn. Cook it for another 2 minutes until the bacon is all the way cooked.
- Brush BBQ sauce on the hot dogs and cooked them until sauce is heated.
- Once they are cooked all the way through, remove from grill. Remove the toothpicks and the bacon will stay in place.
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- While you wait for your oven to heat, place your hot dot buns in a 9 X 13 pan. Place the cooked bacon wrapped hot dog in each bun.
- Add more BBQ sauce and shredded cheese on top of each dog.
- Place in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes. Be sure to watch it because you don't want burned buns.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan