We love Chinese food at our house and these Baked Veggie Egg Rolls are so easy to make at home!
Looking for more Baked Egg Rolls? Try these Baked Southwest Egg Rolls!
Baked Veggie Egg Rolls Recipe
These delicious egg rolls are just as tasty as going to your favorite Chinese restaurant.
- 2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions diced
- 1 ½ cups bean sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 20 eggroll wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Heat canola oil in a wok or large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add coleslaw, green onions, bean sprouts, oyster sauce, and soy sauce. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until cabbage is wilted.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 Tablespoon cold water and add. Stir for about 1 minute, until sauce is thickened.
- Place a few Tablespoons of mixture in the middle of each egg roll wrapper, fold in the sides and roll up.
- Place seam side down on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray the tops of the egg rolls with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
Calories: 63 kcal · Carbohydrates: 10 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 229 mg · Potassium: 72 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 50 IU · Vitamin C: 10 mg · Calcium: 19 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Large Skillet
- Baking Sheet