I am a diehard Chinese food lover! Now that we are trying to eat a healthier, I knew I need to curb my Chinese food cravings with something a little lower in calories!
Baked Veggie Egg Rolls Recipe
These delicious egg rolls are just as tasty as going to your favorite Chinese restaurant.
- 2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions diced
- 1 ½ cups bean sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 20 eggroll wrappers
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Heat canola oil in a wok or large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add coleslaw, green onions, bean sprouts, oyster sauce, and soy sauce. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until cabbage is wilted.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 Tablespoon cold water and add. Stir for about 1 minute, until sauce is thickened.
- Place a few Tablespoons of mixture in the middle of each egg roll wrapper, fold in the sides and roll up.
- Place seam side down on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray the tops of the egg rolls with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
Calories: 63 kcal · Carbohydrates: 10 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 229 mg · Potassium: 72 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 50 IU · Vitamin C: 10 mg · Calcium: 19 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Large Skillet
- Baking Sheet