I’ve always been afraid to cook with brussels sprouts until I realized I didn’t have to cook them! Throwing them into a salad is a great way to change up your regular salad and add a little bit of crunch. They don’t get soggy or lose their crunch from the salad dressing, making them the perfect addition!
Bacon and Brussels Sprout Salad Recipe
- 1½ cups Brussels sprouts chopped
- 5 ounces spring mix salad greens
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 10 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup craisins
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Wash and cut off stems of brussels sprouts. Chop into slices.
- Toss spring mix and brussels sprout in a large bowl.
- Toss in diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, crumbled bacon, feta cheese, and craisins.
- In a blender or food processor, blend ingredients for dressing until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until combined.
Feeding a crowd? Check out these awesome “Salad Hands” that will take your salad from boring to beautiful!