One of my favorite products from Lucky Leaf is their pie filling. It tastes like no other pie filling
I’ve ever tried. It is delicious!
My husband LOVES breakfast food so I decided to try a recipe that includes both pie filling and breakfast. I came up with Apple Pie German pancakes and they taste amazing!
Apple Pie German Pancakes with Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Apple Pie Filling (we used LUCKY LEAF brand)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with non stick spray. Spread the Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, butter, and cinnamon in 9 x 9 inch baking dish and set in oven while it heats up.
- Blend eggs with a whisk, mix in milk. Whisk in flour and salt. When oven is ready, pour mixture over Apple Pie Filling and bake for 15 min.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake 15 min more.
- Let cool slightly before serving with powdered sugar and syrup.
Six Sisters Stuff