Today we are sharing 21 EASY Instant Pot Boneless Short Ribs Recipes that cook in a fraction of the time over using a slow cooker.
Instant Pot short ribs not only have a faster cook time, it is the easiest way to get tender beef with rich flavor.
Tips for cooking beef ribs in an electric pressure cooker
If this is your first time making instant pot beef short ribs, there are a few tips that can help to get tender meat every time.
- The first step is using the best cuts of beef to ensure succulent short ribs
- An important step is pre-soaking the ribs in cold water for at least 2 hours to get tender boneless beef
- For best results, you should pat the meat dry so you can get a nice sear
- Season and brown ribs for a couple of minutes on the bottom of the pot using the saute setting.
- Set instant pot to high pressure to get bone tender ribs
- Be sure the cooking time is long enough to avoid tough ribs. Also use the natural release rather than quick release to get tender meat.
What Should I Serve With Boneless Ribs?
Short Ribs go great with with:
- mashed potatoes
- green beans
- potato salad
- roasted veggies
- cauliflower mash
- honey roasted carrots
- or more!
How Do I Store Leftover Short Ribs?
Store your leftover short ribs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Or you can freezer in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months.
No electric pressure cooker? No Problem!
While we share a lot of instant pot recipes, not everyone has one. If you’re looking for an easy short ribs recipe that doesn’t require an Instant Pot, check these out:
Alright, let’s get pressure cooking!
Which will be your favorite Instant pot short rib recipe?