White Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge Recipe

'Tis the season for fudge!
I love all kinds of fudge . . . but when I saw this recipe, I knew that I had to try it. My family loves all things Cake Batter and this is another fantastic recipe to add to the cake batter list!
This would be so easy to make a little more "Christmas-ey" . . .
just add red and green sprinkles!

Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge

1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (about 1 3/4 bags)
3 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Almond Extract
Sprinkles (I used rainbow sprinkles, but you can use any kind!)

Pour milk and white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until white chocolate is almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Stir until completely blended, melted, and smooth.
Immediately add vanilla and almond extract and combine thoroughly. Add a handful or so of rainbow sprinkles and fold in quickly because they will melt (and if they are stirred for too long they’ll turn the fudge an ugly gray color).
Transfer to an aluminum-foil lined or well-greased 8×8 inch baking pan for very thick fudge, or a 11X7 inch pan (this is the size I used and it worked perfectly). Let set at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Once set, cut into cubes (peel off the foil if you used it!). Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.

Cookbook Image

Our cookbook makes a wonderful gift (and it's priced right at less than $18!) . . . you can check it out HERE.

You Might Also Like:

Fudge-Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Layered Peanut Butter Brownies

Reese's Brownies

Strawberry Cream Cheese Fudgy Brownies Recipe

Fudgy Brownies Recipe

Summary
Recipe Name
White Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge Recipe
Published On
Preparation Time
Cook Time
Total Time
Review
3.5 Based on 4 Review(s)
  1. Barb says:

I’m wondering if there is supposed to be a “cake mix” added that wasn’t mentioned in the recipe? I can’t figure out why it’s called cake batter fudge.

2. Jon Alquist says:

I have made this going on four times now….about to make it for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it’s always the biggest hit! Best and easiest recipe for something quick to whip up for a get together!

3. KrstyRox says:

I added 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract to this and some christmas sprinkles for some VERY tasty christmas fudge! I was planning on using it for our gift exchange, but I ended up making a batch just to eat, too!

4. Barb says:

After making several batches of this, I changed it up a bit and used chocolate chips and sprinkled little chips on top when it was done. I think it’s best the next day when it sets up a bit.

5. Chelsea says:

How long would I let this sit for? This will be my first time making fudge and I’m so excited to try for our Christmas party! :)

• Cyd says:

Just stick it in the fridge and it should set up in an hour or so. Best of luck with your first time making fudge. You should be just fine! Have fun at your Christmas party!! :)

6. doodle mommy says:

HELP! I made this 2 nights ago, had it in fridge, last night put it in freezer, and it’s still has not set completely like fudge. The bottom is sticky and soft like. I know I did not over heat cuz as soon as the chips were melting I took it off the heat.

7. Denise says:

I just made this, am waiting for it to set and im already in love! I omitted the almond extract as Im making it for work and one of my coworkers is severely allergic. With the ingredients I was worried about it setting but it was already incredibly thick in the bowl I could hardly pour it! Its incredibly sweet but very delicious. I was licking the spoon! Will be making this for christmas as well =)

8. MrsJustWalk says:

My kids and I made this last night. It’s very sweet and very yummy. Next time I will also leave out the almond extract.