Our kids are back in the kitchen sharing this easy dessert or snack idea: White Chocolate Raspberries!
To our kids, taking pictures of your food and talking about each step as you make it is normal to them . . . ha ha! It?s how life is when your moms are bloggers! So each Thursday, we will be sharing a recipe and video on our YouTube channel that the kids make themselves. They are pretty hilarious and way cuter than we are, so we hope you enjoy!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
White Chocolate Raspberries Recipe
Yummy bites of fresh raspberry filled with white chocolate
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Wash and dry raspberries.
- Place a white chocolate chip inside each raspberry.
- Enjoy!(You can also keep these in the fridge until you are ready to serve.)
Calories: 24 kcal · Carbohydrates: 3 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 1 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 3 mg · Potassium: 21 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 3 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 9 mg · Iron: 1 mg