Trying to eat more healthy? This is the perfect salad to bring to a BBQ! It is full of vegetables and tastes delicious!
Zoodle Spaghetti Salad Recipe
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 1 medium yellow squash diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 4.5 ounces sliced olives 2 (2.5 ounce cans), drained
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese 1 block, (cut into small cubes)
- 16 ounces Italian dressing 1 bottle
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning (this is optional, but I love the little flavor boost it adds!)
- Spiral your zucchini with a Spiralizer, if you don't have one, you can also use a vegetable peeler.
- Place tomatoes, squash, peppers, onion, cucumber, olives, and cheese in a large bowl. Add zucchini noodles and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together dressing, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder. Pour on top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix until completely combined. Sprinkle the top with Salad Supreme.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving (this salad gets better with time, as the flavors meld together).
Just a few tips when making this recipe: 1. Add the dressing right before you are going to serve it 2. Pat the zucchini dry with a paper towel so it will save better the next day
- spiralizer or potato peeler
- Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
This Spiralizer is my favorite:
Or this little one works great too!
Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!