Thick, fudgy brownies with white chocolate chips. I don’t know if it gets much better than that.
These brownies are easy to make and taste so good that you’ll never want to make them from a boxed mix again.
They are so chewy and smooth and the batter (I know it has eggs in it and I still eat it) is almost better than the actual brownie.
It is a quick recipe that requires just a few simple ingredients, most of which you probably already have on hand.
If you are looking for a quick and simple dessert, this one is calling your name. The best part are the sweet little white chocolate morsels. So yummy.
What could I use instead of white chocolate chips:
The thing I love about this recipe, are the white chocolate morsels. They add just the perfect amount of sweetness, and taste amazing. If you are looking for a quick and simple dessert recipe, this is the one for you.
If you don’t like white chocolate chips, or don’t have any on hand, here are a few other sweet morsels we recommend adding to your brownies:
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Bits
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Butterscotch Chips
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (chopped up)
- Snickers Candy Bar (chopped up)
- M & M Candies
- Oreo Cookie Pieces
- Mini Marshmallows
This recipe is so fun to add your own twist to. Whether it’s a different type of chip or morsel, or your favorite candy, everyone is going to love them.
They are also delicious as is. You really don’t even need to add any sweet morsel. They are delicious as is.
How can you tell if your brownies are done baking?
This is an old trick I learned from my mother, years ago. It’s the good old toothpick trick and I still use it today.
The time and temperature on this recipe should be spot on, but if you want to double check to make sure your brownies are done, here is what to do:
- Insert a wooden toothpick into the center of the brownies.
- If the toothpick comes out clean (without any brownie batter on it), the brownies are done.
- If the toothpick comes out with batter on it, they may need just a few more minutes.
Watch how to make another favorite brownie recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These Rocky Road Brownies are incredibly easy to make and full of fudgy marshmallow flavor. They come together quickly, and are sure to be a huge hit. Watch how easy they are to make, here:
Looking for more delicious brownie recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Copycat Zupa’s Caramel Rockslide Brownies
- Almond Joy Brownies
- Chocolate Cherry Chunk Brownies
- Lunch Lady Brownies
- Hershey’s Cream Cheese Brownies
White Chocolate Chip Fudgy Brownies Recipe
- 1 ⅓ cups butter softened to room temp
- 2 ⅔ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, cocoa, salt and chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Spread into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan