I seriously cannot get enough thin mints in my life. I love girl scout cookie season! My kids were having a particularly rough day a few days ago, so I rewarded myself with these Thin Mint Muddy Buddies. Trust me, it helped. I almost forgot the chaos from the day while I devoured a few too many handfuls of these bad boys! 🙂
Related recipe: Love all things thin mint? Try our thin mint brownies!
Thin Mint Muddy Buddies Recipe
I love girl scout cookie season! So I knew these Thin Mint Muddy Buddies would be good, they were even better then I hoped!
- 10 ounces Andes Mint Baking Chips 1 bag
- 11.5 ounces milk chocolate chips 1 bag
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 20 thin mint cookies finely crushed
- 1½ cups mint M&M's
- In a microwavable bowl, combine Andes Mint chips and chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes, or until melted.
- Pour Chex cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate over top of cereal and gently stir until cereal is completely coated in chocolate. Put powdered sugar and finely crushed thin mints (I used my food processor to crush mine) in a large Ziploc bag.
- Add chocolate covered cereal to the Ziploc bag with powdered sugar mixture and shake until cereal is covered.
- Add Mint M&Ms and more crushed thin mints, if desired.
Calories: 437 kcal · Carbohydrates: 73 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 15 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 5 mg · Sodium: 272 mg · Potassium: 168 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 49 g · Vitamin A: 358 IU · Vitamin C: 4 mg · Calcium: 101 mg · Iron: 8 mg
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Ziploc Bag
Questions & Reviews