I love a good pork chop recipe, and this one tops the charts! It is full of flavor and so simple to make!
Sweet and Spicy Pork Recipe
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Place a rack on a foil lined baking sheet. Broil for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, onion, chili powder, garlic powder and mustard.
- Spread rub on the top side of the pork chops, turn pork chops over, and spread on the other side.
- Return pan to the oven and broil for 4-5 minutes longer, or cooked through.
Six Sisters Stuff
(Recipe adapted from Taste of Home)