Make it a dessert:
I kid you not, I would rather have this French toast over any other dessert. This includes milkshakes and cheesecake, which should prove how much I love this French toast.
If you are in need of a new breakfast idea, we highly recommend giving our French Toast a shot. It pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with caramel and chocolate or Nutella sauce.
Ugh, my mouth is salivating just at the thought of it, it is so yummy and simple, and a fun new idea for a dessert.
Add a garnish or some texture:
This French Toast is delicious as is, but you could take the french toast game up a notch and top it off with some of your favorite french toast toppings, which include:
- Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Sauce Drizzle
- Frosting Glaze
- Powdered Sugar
Or you could go without a garnish or crunch, and just eat it as is. It will be delicious with or without the walnuts, or topping of choice. It doesn’t necessarily need it, but we love the extra flair, and texture it brings.
Watch how to make another delicious French toast recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Pecan French Toast is full of sweet caramel pecan goodness. If you have never tried this, we also recommend giving it a go. It’s the best way to wake up. We even have it for “brinner” some nights (breakfast for dinner).
Watch how simple it is to make, here:
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Puff Pastry Cherry Turnovers
- Pineapple Banana Bread
- Overnight Raspberry French Toast
- The Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Stuffed French Toast Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup banana diced
- ⅛ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 slices French Bread 2 inches thick
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well until incorporated. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Fold all ingredients together in a bowl until well incorporated but not completely smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil and let reduce by 1/3.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a large saute pan and then add butter. Dredge the bread in the batter and place in the pan. Cook until golden brown on both sides, approximately 2 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool. Divide filling between 2 pieces of the bread top with the remaining 2 pieces of bread. Transfer French toast to oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Cut each French toast in half and serve with the cinnamon syrup and, if desired, a large scoop of whipped topping or vanilla ice cream and fresh berries.
- Mixing Bowl
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!