I have never loved s’mores as much as I have this summer! I don’t know what changed, but I cannot get enough of them! I just love the combination of the graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate. There is just nothing better!
Looking for more delicious s’mores recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
S'mores Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 large marshmallows halved
- 40 chocolate kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until creamy and smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet, 1-2" apart.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are just getting golden brown.
- Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow, sticky side down, onto each cookie. Let cool completely.
- Once all cookies are cooled down, preheat broiler. Place cookies back on baking sheets and broil for 1-2 minutes, keeping a close eye on them so they don't burn.
- Once marshmallows are golden brown, remove from the broiler and place a chocolate kiss on top of each cookie.
- Baking Sheet