Elyse’s Sweet and Tangy Meatballs recipe were one of the first recipes on our blog and my family LOVES it. I was planning on making it for dinner the other day when I realized that I had forgotten to purchase meatballs. There was no way that I had time to make my own, so I started rummaging through the freezer and came across some pork chops. I threw the pork chops in the slow cooker (frozen!), dumped the ingredients on top and . . .it was a huge success! The picture might make you think otherwise, but I promise you- these chops are good!
Slow Cooker Sweet Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 4-6 boneless pork chops (mine were pretty thick)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pork chops at the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix together the chili sauce and the jelly; pour on top of pork chops.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (do 8 hours if your pork chops are frozen) or HIGH for 3-4 hours (I prefer the low and slow method for these).
- Slow Cooker