Elyse’s Sweet and Tangy Meatballs recipe were one of the first recipes on our blog and my family LOVES it. I was planning on making it for dinner the other day when I realized that I had forgotten to purchase meatballs. There was no way that I had time to make my own, so I started rummaging through the freezer and came across some pork chops. I threw the pork chops in the slow cooker (frozen!), dumped the ingredients on top and . . .it was a huge success! The picture might make you think otherwise, but I promise you- these chops are good!
Serves: 5 people
Slow Cooker Sweet Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
The easiest (and tastiest) pork chops you'll ever make!
- 4-6 boneless pork chops (mine were pretty thick)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pork chops at the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix together the chili sauce and the jelly; pour on top of pork chops.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (do 8 hours if your pork chops are frozen) or HIGH for 3-4 hours (I prefer the low and slow method for these).
Calories: 426 kcal · Carbohydrates: 60 g · Protein: 25 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 72 mg · Sodium: 984 mg · Potassium: 704 mg · Fiber: 5 g · Sugar: 40 g · Vitamin A: 467 IU · Vitamin C: 17 mg · Calcium: 35 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Slow Cooker
Questions & Reviews