These cookies have become a favorite of mine. They almost have the texture of a brownie- perfectly chewy on the outside and soft on the inside- in perfect cookie form.
LOOKING FOR another fudgy cookie? YOU’LL WANT TO TRY THESE SOFT AND FUDGY BROWNIE MIX COOKIES. SO EASY TO MAKE AND the kids can help.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe
10 minPrep Time
9 minCook Time
19 minTotal Time
- 2/3 cup shortening (I have found that if you substitute this with anything else, they don't turn out right)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix shortening and sugar together. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well in between eggs, then add vanilla and water.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir flour mixture into shortening/sugar mixture (don't over mix) and add in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Let cookies cool for a couple of minutes on baking sheet (about 2-3 minutes) and then move the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Six Sisters Stuff