I can’t remember the last time I made roast beef! My husband loves it, but the rest of the family isn’t too fond of it. I decided to try a recipe that would make the roast beef and the gravy at the same time and it was delicious! Just whip up some mashed potatoes and you’ve got a delicious meal with hardly any preparation!
Slow Cooker Roast Beef and Gravy Recipe
- 4 pound chuck roast
- 2 (10.75) ounce cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place roast inside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine soup, soup mix and water.
- Pour over roast and cover slow cooker with lid.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker, slice and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Whisk together the gravy left in the slow cooker and serve over roast.
- Slow Cooker
- Medium Mixing Bowl