Whenever I go to the pantry to make something I still go straight to the pumpkin. I could eat it right out of the can right now… okay… I guess not right out of the can. But I sure could eat all things pumpkin right now! This recipe is so easy and it cooks right inside of your slow cooker! The texture turned out more of like a brownie than a cake… but it still tasted amazing!
Related Recipe: Try our Pumpkin Zucchini Bread recipe! It’s a Fall Favorite!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin and cream cheese together. I used my hand mixer and it worked great.
- Mix in the eggs, butter, and sugar. Once those are mixed add the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Then gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray bottom of slow cooker with baking spray and pour batter into it.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. The outsides might be a little darker brown, just make sure the inside is done so it isn't gooey.
- When done, remove slow cooker from heat and let cool for 10-15 minutes. Flip onto a platter and serve at warm or room temperature.
- Large Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker