This was the easiest crock pot meal I have ever made. If you love potatoes and gravy… you are going to LOVE this! It smells up your whole house and is just perfect for a cold day!
Want another easy slow cooker recipe? Try our Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken (it’s our most popular recipe EVER!)
Serves: 4 people
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND GRAVY RECIPE
If you love potatoes and gravy… you are going to LOVE this! It smells up your whole house and is just perfect for a cold day!
- 3 boneless skinless frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 2 (1 ounce) packets chicken gravy mix
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour in chicken broth. If it doesn't cover the chicken, you may add a little bit of water. Cook on low 8 hours, or high 4-5 hours. Check for tenderness.
- In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of broth from crock pot. Add 2 packages gravy mix and stir until it thickens, about 2 minutes. If you like you can make gravy from scratch, using the crock pot broth.
- Remove your chicken from the crock pot and shred it. Add it to the gravy and mix it all together. Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles. (I used instant mashed potatoes) Add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 101 kcal · Carbohydrates: 1 g · Protein: 19 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 54 mg · Sodium: 565 mg · Potassium: 348 mg · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 27 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 9 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Slow Cooker