I know cooking fish can be a little intimidating. It was for me the first time I cooked it. This recipe is so simple that anyone could make it and it really is delicious! If you have never tried salmon, I highly recommend this recipe. Just try it… you might actually like it!
Melt In Your Mouth Broiled Salmon Recipe
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- ¼ cup fresh dill chopped
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place garlic and olive oil in a small microwave safe bowl and cook on High for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and stir in the garlic mixture. Remove from heat; stir in the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, and garlic salt.
- Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared pan.
- Spoon about 1/3 of the butter sauce over the fillets, and sprinkle evenly with the fresh dill.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Turn salmon fillets so that the side of the fillet faces up, and baste fillets with about 1/3 of the butter sauce; broil for 3 minutes.
- Turn the fillets to place the opposite side facing up; spoon on the remaining butter sauce; broil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3 additional minutes.