Whenever I am trying to eat healthier, I always have the hardest time finding something to eat for lunch. This chicken salad was so easy to make and was completely guilt-free!
Skinny Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup red grapes halved
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of bread / or sandwich thins
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, cranberries and pecans.
- Fold in greek yogurt and lemon juice.
- Add garlic powder and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Spread chicken salad onto bread or a sandwich thin.
- Top with salad and another slice of bread or half of a sandwich thin.
- Large Mixing Bowl
Supplies needed for this recipe:
Here are a few of our favorite:
Santa Barbara Cobb Salad
Portobello Mushroom Burger
Avocado Baked Eggs
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Peach Smoothie Bowl
We know how hard it can be to get dinner on the table. That is why we created the Six Sisters’ Menu Plan Membership! Each week you will receive a weekly menu plan (that includes 6 main dish recipes, 2 side dish recipes and 2 dessert recipes) and a detailed shopping list to make grocery shopping a breeze! We have done all the busy work for you, so you just need to shop and cook!
All of our recipes are family-friendly and we have been developing these recipes for the last 5 years!
You can read more about it and JOIN HERE!
For as little as $3 a month, you can take the stress out of dinnertime! It is free to cancel at anytime, so it’s worth a shot at making your life easier!