I absolutely LOVE sweet potatoes. However, I always feel a little guilty eating them with marshmallows and brown sugar! 😉 This is a much healthier way to cook sweet potatoes and I think they taste just as great!
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes (peeled and cut into half inch cubes)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet (I use a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan) with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place diced potatoes on the foil-lined pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes, and then using your hands (or a spatula) toss the potatoes until they are completely coated.
- Sprinkle the pepper, salt, and rosemary over the potatoes, and once again use your hands to toss the potatoes until they are evenly distributed.
- Place pan in the oven and cook for 35-45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes so that they are evenly cooked and don't get burned on one side.
- When finished baking, remove from oven and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Large Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Recipe adapted from: All Recipes
We would love to have you follow along for all of our recipes, crafts, projects, and other fun finds!
Click HERE to follow!