This Peanut Butter Cup Cracker Toffee is absolutely divine! It comes together in about 20 minutes and is very addicting. There is no stopping after that first bite. It’s the perfect blend of graham crackers with a buttery brown sugar coating and a chocolate peanut butter overload stacked on top!
Peanut Butter Cup Cracker Toffee Recipe
- 16 graham cracker sheets halved
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cups peanut butter chips
- 12 ounces mini Reese's peanut butter cups unwrapped and cut into quarters
- 1½ cups peanuts salted and halved
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 15x10x1 inch cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Break graham crackers into quarters and cover the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- In a saucepan combine the butter and brown sugar and stir over medium heat. Bring to a boil stirring constantly for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over the graham crackers. You may need to carefully spread mixture evenly over graham crackers with a spoon. Bake for 7 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips and peanut butter chips over the baked toffee and let them melt for a few minutes. Then spread the melted chips around evenly over the toffee.
- Sprinkle the Reese's chunks and peanuts over the whole pan and press down lightly.
- Cool completely (put in fridge to set up faster) and then break apart and store in airtight container.