Serves: 6 people
Korean BBQ Pork with Crunchy Wontons Recipe
A delicious Korean BBQ Pork with Crunchy Wontons from The Pampered Chef
- 16 square wonton wrappers
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded
- 2 medium carrots peeled
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pound pork tenderloin trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1½ Tablespoons canola oil divided
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed
- 3 green onions cut into 1 1/2-in. (4-cm) pieces
- ½ cup Pampered Chef Korean BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup apple jelly
- Additional sliced green onion for garnish (optional)
- Stack wontons and cut them into 1/4-in. strips with Color Coated Chef's Knife. Separate strips and place in Small Ridged Baker. Lightly spray them with canola oil using Kitchen Spritzer and toss to coat. Microwave strips, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until they begin to brown, stirring every minute. Spread strips over Parchment Paper to cool.
- Coarsely chop jalapeño using Food Chopper. Cut carrots lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into thirds. Cut off top of bell pepper and scoop out seeds. Wedge pepper using Veggie Wedger and cut wedges crosswise into thirds. Wedge onion; cut wedges crosswise in half.
- Slice pork lengthwise into four strips. Cut strips crosswise into 1/4-in. pieces. Mix pork and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in Classic Batter Bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in 11" Covered Skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Cook pork without stirring 3-5 minutes or until browned. Stir pork and cook 1-2 minutes; remove it from skillet. Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add vegetables; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in pork, sauce and jelly; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide wonton strips among serving plates and top with pork mixture. Garnish with additional sliced green onion, if desired.
Calories: 298 kcal · Carbohydrates: 37 g · Protein: 21 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 51 mg · Sodium: 549 mg · Potassium: 556 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 17 g · Vitamin A: 4293 IU · Vitamin C: 43 mg · Calcium: 42 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Pampered Chef Food Chopper
- Pampered Chef Veggie Wedger